Saturday, July 13th. 2019
Collective Cremation Ceremony at Br. Truna, Peliatan village.
Please wear proper Bali attire if you want to visit the temple, either you want to join praying or just for visit the ceremony. Using sarong and headdress (udeng) for man and sarong and sash for woman.
If you want to take picture please do it respectfully, do not use flash and do not standing in front of the priest or praying people. Thank you.
About Bali time: We are offering you the approximate starting time in our events sections. But you are in Bali and our time is rubber band time. Some events are on time but village ceremonies may be more variable. Priests are often the one to say when to begin the ceremony. When you see the Balinese waiting… it’s because they are waiting for the priest to show up from other ceremonies. Sometimes an event we list is cancelled. The good news is that this is rare, but we believe your experience will be valuable.
Special Events: Bali Arts Festival 2019. June 15th. – July 13th. 2019
Today’s Schedule, July 13th. 2019:
Time : 11.00 MIT / Location : Angsoka Stage
Program : Gambuh Dance Drama, Tumbak Bayuh village, Mengwi subdistrict, representing Badung
Time : 17.00 MIT / Location : Madya Mandala Stage
Program : Collaboration of Javanese – Balinese gamelan musics and Ramayana Ballet, participation of the Art and Culture of Indonesia – ARCINDA Colorada, US
Time : 20.00 MIT / Location : Ardha Candra Amphitheatre
Program : – The Closing Ceremony Of The 41ST Bali Arts Festival 2019 – Colossal Dance Drama “Dalem Samprangan”, by SMKN 3 Sukawari High School, Gianyar Regency
Workshops / Community Events:
- Morning Yoga. 7:30AM and 9 AM at Swasti Cottage, Jl. Nyuh Bojog, Nyuh Kuning, Ubud.
- Reiki Workshop Level 1. at 2 – 4 PM at USADA Shala Jl. Sugriwa 4, Padang Tegal – Ubud. Tel. 0812-4689-1734.
Reiki Level 1: The First Degree
Level 1 is a practitioner’s initiation into Reiki and is open to anyone. The focus during Level 1 is on opening the energy channels on a physical level, allowing the practitioner to connect to the universal life force energy, which flows from the cosmos through the crown of the head and down to the heart and hands.
The workshop will be followed by a reiki circle starting straight after the training, at 5pm, and compulsory for the students.
(included in the price of the workshop)
Each student will receive a certification in Reiki level 1 after the workshop. More info about this event …
- Tabuh (Gamelan) Class. 3 – 4 PM at Bali Sakti Culture, Sanggar Semara Girang Jl. Suweta, Banjar Bentuyung Sakti, Ubud. Visitors are welcome to watch the Bali children learning gamelan. Free for watching. Small donation if you want to take private lesson. More Info call: +62 8191 6241 594 (Mr. Kupik).
- Balinese Dance Lesson. 3 – 5 PM. at Lobby of ARMA Museum, Jl. Made Lebah, Pengosekan, Ubud. Location of ARMA Museum here …
Restaurant – Cafe Events :
- Live Music: 7 PM – 10 PM. Alien Cafe/WaseBali, Jl. Raya Mas 26, Ubud (near Baby Statue, Sakah), Tel. +62812-3854-7699 (Whatsapp/Call). Alien Cafe Ubud at Wahana Seni Bali – Food court and free 3D rooms for photo and tricky Selfie Spot. . Location Alien Cafe/Wase Bali …
- Live Music. 8 PM – onward at Tut Mak Warung Kopi, Jl. Dewi Sita, Ubud. Location Tut Mak Warung Kopi …
- Live Music. 7 PM – onward. Blue Bear Bali. Jl. Raya Sayan, Ubud. Location Blue Bear Bali …
- Live Music > Special Event. 8 PM – 11 PM. at Laughing Buddha Bali, Jl. Monkey Forest Ubud. Tel. +62 361 970 928 / +62 82 145 245 199. Location Laughing Buddha Bali …
- Live Music (Live DJ Set) at 9 PM onward. No Mas. Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 9080 800, / 9080 880 / 9080 888. Location No Mas …
- 80s-90s Acoustic Night with alfa 8 PM – 10 PM. Free of Charge. at The Onion Restaurant, Jl. Pengosekan, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 4792252
- Live Music: 9 PM – midnight. DJ Peformance: midnight – late. at CP Lounge, Jl. Monkey Forest 15, Ubud. Tel (0361) 978954. Location CP Lounge …
Traditional Dance Performances:
- Kecak Fire & Trance Dance / Padang Tegal / 7.00 PM
- Frog & Barong Dance / Pondok Pekak / 7.30 PM
- Kecak Fire & Trance Dance / Pura Dalem Taman Kaja / 7.30 PM
- Legong Dance / Ubud Palace / 7.30 PM
- Legong Dance / Peliatan Palace / 7.30 PM
- Legong Dance / Ubud Water Palace / 7.30 PM
- Wayang Kulit (Shadow Puppet) / Pondok Bamboo / 8.00 PM
Special offers from the Restaurants and Cafes:
- Velvet Mexican Cuisine – Sea Food & Grill , Jl. Raya Lungsiakan 64, Ubud. Tel. +62 813 98 625 483. CREATE YOUR SATURDAY You Are The Bartender… Create Your Own Cocktail for 120rps. www.velvetbali.com
- Alien Cafe / WASE Bali . Food Court with local prices (starts from Rp 15K) and free 3- D rooms for photos and Trick Selfie Spot at Alien Cafe Jl. Raya Mas, Ubud. Mobile: +62 813 3959 5637. Location …
Free Book at Ganesha Book Shop, Corner Jl. Raya & Jl. Jembawan, Ubud & Jl. Danau Tamblingan 42, Sanur.