Please wear proper Bali attire if you want to visit the temple, either you want to join praying or just for visit the ceremony. Using sarong and headdress (udeng) for man and sarong and sash for woman.
If you want to take picture please do it respectfully, do not use flash and do not standing in front of the priest or praying people. Thank you.
About Bali time: We are offering you the approximate starting time in our events sections. But you are in Bali and our time is rubber band time. Some events are on time but village ceremonies may be more variable. Priests are often the one to say when to begin the ceremony. When you see the Balinese waiting… it’s because they are waiting for the priest to show up from other ceremonies. Sometimes an event we list is cancelled. The good news is that this is rare, but we believe your experience will be valuable.
Restaurant / Cafe Events :
- Movie Screening. 7:30 PM. at BetelNut, Jl. Raya Ubud.
- Live Music at 8 PM – onward. at Why Not Restaurant, Jl. Bisma 8, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 908 1601
- Live Music: Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, 8:30 – 10 PM at The Onion Collective, Jl. Pengosekan, Ubud. Tel. +62 479 22 52
- Live Music at 7 PM – 10 PM. at Taco & Grill Ubud, Jl. Suweta 7, Ubud. Mobile: 081 338 733 726
- Live Music (Latin Band) at 9 PM onward. No Mas. Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 9080 800, / 9080 880 / 9080 888
- Live Music (Pop Acoustic) at 8 PM – 11 PM. at Laughing Buddha Bali, Jl. Monkey Forest Ubud. Tel. +62 361 970 928 / +62 82 145 245 199
- Live Music at CP Lounge 9 PM – midnight. DJ Peformance: midnight til late. Jl. Monkey Forest 15, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 978954
Workshop – Community Events
- Morning Yoga. 7:30 AM and 9 AM at Swasti Cottage, Jl. Nyuh Bojog, Nyuh Kuning, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 974 079
- Batik Class / Workshop at Widya Batik Class, Jl. Sriwedari, Tegallantang. Mobile: 081 797 64154
- Future Farmers Market. Starts at 8 AM , local plants, herbs, fruit and vegetables. Location: Joglo, Taman Kuliner, Jl. Raya Sanggingan, Kedewatan Ubud.
Name of Show / Venue / Time / Ticket Price
- Barong and Keris Dance / Padang Tegal Kaja / 7.30 PM
- Kecak Fire & Trance Dance / Padang Tegal Kelod / 7.30 PM
- Legong Dance / Balerung Stage / 7:30 PM
- Legong Dance / Pura Dalem Ubud / 7:30 PM / Rp 75.000,-
- Legong Telek / Arma Museum / 7:30 PM / Rp 80.000,- (special offer ticket + dinner = Rp 150.000,-)
- Narita Dewi Gamelan & Dance / Bale Banjar Ubud Klod / 7.30 PM
- Ramayana Ballet / Ubud Palace / 7:30 PM
- Ladies Orchestra & Dance Troupe / Saraswati Temple / 7:30 PM / Rp 80.000,-
- Wayang Kulit (Shadow Puppet) / Pondok Bamboo / 8:00 PM
Special offers from the Restaurants and Cafes:
- Taco Tuesday at Velvet Mexican Cuisine – Sea Food & Grill, Buy one of our 8 Different Tacos & get 1 FREE Margarita! . Jl. Raya Lungsiakan 64, Ubud. Tel. +62 813 98 625 483. www.velvetbali.com
- Food Court with local price and free 3D Rooms for photos & Trick Selfie Spot at Alien Cafe/Wase Bali Jl. Raya Mas, Ubud (near Baby Statue, Sakah).
- Divine Hour 4 – 6 pm at bridges Bali, the most beautiful Wine & Cocktail Bar in Ubud. Jl. Raya Campuhan, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 970 095.
- Gluten Free Cafe and Deli, Healthy Snack at Taksu Galeria, Jl. Hanoman 33, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 479 2508.
Introducing our new multi level Galeria on Jalan Hanoman only a hundred meters from Taksu Spa. Our two level food court offers casual dining, garden fresh salads, house made soups and sandwiches, fresh sushi from our sushi bar and cold pressed juices. Our retail shopping floors feature unique cultural handicrafts from around the Indonesian archipelago including handmade textiles, artisan designer jewelry, carvings, glass and more. For a quick bite and drink visit our “Taksu to Go” outdoor take away kiosk. Map to Taksu Galeria. …