Please wear proper Bali attire if you want to visit the temple, either you want to join praying or just for visit the ceremony. Using sarong and headdress (udeng) for man and sarong and sash for woman.
If you want to take picture please do it respectfully, do not use flash and do not standing in front of the priest or praying people. Thank you.
About Bali time: We are offering you the approximate starting time in our events sections. But you are in Bali and our time is rubber band time. Some events are on time but village ceremonies may be more variable. Priests are often the one to say when to begin the ceremony. When you see the Balinese waiting… it’s because they are waiting for the priest to show up from other ceremonies. Sometimes an event we list is cancelled. The good news is that this is rare, but we believe your experience will be valuable.
Workshop / Community Events:
- Balinese Dance Lesson at Lobby of ARMA Museum at 3 pm – 5 pm.
- Gamelan Lesson at Open Stage of ARMA Museum at 3 pm – 5 pm.
- Batik Class / Workshop at Widya Batik Class, Jl. Sriwedari, Tegallantang. Tel. 081 797 64154
- Bhajan / Kirtan at 6:30 – 8:30 PM. at Anand Ashram Ubud, Jl. Sriwedari, Ubud. Tel. +62 822 3709 4865 / +62 818 350 712
Restaurant – Cafe Events :
- Movie Screening: Blackbeach Italian Restaurant, Jl. Hanoman 5. Phone 0361 971353. Free Entrance
- Live Music; Accoustic Nite at The Shed Bali, Jl. Bangkiang Sidem, Kliki, Payangan. 7 pm – onward. Free Entrance.
- Live Music; Latin & Salsa. 8pm – 11PM. at Laughing Buddha Bali, Jl. Monkey Forest Ubud. Tel. +62 361 970 928 / +62 82 145 245 199
- Live Music (Rock Alternative) at 9 PM onward. No Mas. Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 9080 800, / 9080 880 / 9080 888
- Live Music: 9pm – midnight. DJ Peformance: midnight – late. at CP Lounge, Jl. Monkey Forest 15, Ubud. Tel (0361) 978954
- Kecak & Fire Dance / Padang Tegal / 7.00 PM
- Chandra Wira Buana / Bale Banjar Ubud Klod / 7.30 PM
- Jegog Dance / Pura Dalem Ubud / 7.30 PM
- Ramayana Balet Spirit of Women PKK Ubud / Ubud Water Palace / 7.30 PM
- Kecak Fire & Trance Dance / Pr. Dalem Taman Kaja / 7.30 PM
- Legong & Barong Dance / Ubud Palace / 7.30 PM
- Legong Dance Yamasari Group / Peliatan Palace / 7.30 PM
- Wayang Kulit (Shadow Puppet) / Oka Kartini / 8.00 PM
- Topeng Jimat / Arma Museum / 7.00 PM. I Made Jimat is one of the reknown dancer and actor of the great classical Balinese dance masters, born in 1984 in Batuan village. Encouraging the Balinese dance toward sustainable livelihood, cultural integrity and restoring pride in classical value.(If the full moon / new moon fall in this date, the show will be replaced with Kecak Rina Dance).
Special offers from the Restaurants / Cafes:
- Only on Wednesday at Velvet Mexican Cuisine – Sea Food & Grill. Choose any of our 6 Hand Crafted Burgers + 2 Bintang Beer for 150rps . Jl. Raya Lungsiakan 64, Ubud. Tel. +62 813 98 625 483. www.velvetbali.com
- Food Court with local price and free 2/3D & Trick Selfie Spot at Alien Cafe / Wase Bali Jl. Raya Mas, Ubud (near Baby Statue, Sakah). . Location Alien Cafe/Wase Bali …
- Cocktail Wednesday at 4 PM – onward. Divine Hour 4 – 6 PM at bridges Bali, the most beautiful Wine & Cocktail Bar in Ubud. Jl. Raya Campuhan, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 970 095. Location bridges Bali …
- Gluten Free Cafe and Deli, Healthy Snack at Taksu Galeria, Jl. Hanoman 33, Ubud. Tel. +62 361 479 2508.
Introducing our new multi level Galeria on Jalan Hanoman only a hundred meters from Taksu Spa. Our two level food court offers casual dining, garden fresh salads, house made soups and sandwiches, fresh sushi from our sushi bar and cold pressed juices. Our retail shopping floors feature unique cultural handicrafts from around the Indonesian archipelago including handmade textiles, artisan designer jewelry, carvings, glass and more. For a quick bite and drink visit our “Taksu to Go” outdoor take away kiosk. Map to Taksu Galeria …
Ganesha Book Shop, Corner Jl. Raya & Jl. Jembawan, Ubud & Jl. Danau Tamblingan 42, Sanur.